Thursday, June 5, 2014

Teacher Blog, Y'all!

Holy moly, I can't believe that I have FINALLY finished my first year teaching! I've had one of the most arduous job-searching experiences of anyone in my graduating class, but somehow I made it through the past four years. At some point I'll tell that story, but right now I'm just trying to get a handle on this teacher blog thing! There are so many amazing, colorful, and inspiring blogs out there and I want to join in the fun! I want to have an adorable, functional, organized classroom, and make my own worksheets and activities to share, and be part of the general chaotic creativity that is KINDERGARTEN!

P.S. I'm going out tomorrow and Saturday to trawl local garage/yard sales for picture books, classroom furniture, and other assorted educational paraphernalia--wish me luck!

P.P.S. I'm trying to figure a couple of formatting things out, so if things look crazy periodically please forgive me. Sometimes I don't computer as well as I would like to!

No comments:

Post a Comment